We are a registered, small, pro-quality of life organisation, dedicated to helping
abused/abandoned or neglected kittens. KC consists entirely of dedicated volunteers
with no source of outside funding
Currently we have a list of just under 30 cats/kittens who have been abused and or
These animals need special care. They cannot be re-homed because of trauma they have
suffered or because they are feral (wild). These cats are featured on our “Special”
THE OBJECTIVES OF OUR ORGANISATION ARE TO:
1. Help rehabilitate abandoned and abused kittens
2. Provide a safe and loving haven for these kittens until approved homes have
3. Provide a safe and loving haven for expectant mothers when possible.
4. Hand-raise kittens that have lost their mothers or have been abandoned in dustbins,
on highways, in boxes etc.
5. Socialize feral kittens that are young enough (6 weeks of age) and home them.
6. Advise members of the public on cat and kitten behavioral problems
Ensure that all adopted kittens go through our adoptionprocess, which includes:
Sterilization at 5 months of age – male and female
8. Give guidance and/or advice to the new owners on the care and health of their
9. Continue to educate members of the public on responsible pet ownership and humane
methods of dealing with cat colonies and strays.
10. Advise members of the public in the trapping of feral cats for the purpose of
sterilizing them and subsequently returning them to their
territory, and in certain exceptional cases, such as sickness, removing them
from their territory.
11. Work with other animal welfare organizations when requested to assist in caring
A nominal amount of R370.00 is payable upon adoption. This includes 1st vaccination, 1st de-worming and sterilization certificate. If you would like to book a kitten/cat, it would be advisable to pay a R150.00 deposit after confirmation.